Running Waters Landscapes Inc. provides complete landscaping and waterscape services.
We design, create & maintain natural looking landscapes & water features including new installations, repairs & re-lays for residential, commercial & industrial customers. Make one call to us and we'll take care of it all.
Running Waters Landscapes Inc. is a family run business co-founded, owned and operated by John Kustec and his wife Carolyn Kustec. Together they bring you combined more than 40+ years of landscape, property maintenance & customer service experience.
John is the "hands-on" President of Running Waters Landscapes Inc. He is the creative mind behind all of our designs, as well as the main craftsman who will be there on the job site, constructing and installing the landscape and water features of your dreams.
John first started landscaping as a teenager, cutting lawns and maintaining gardens. Over the last 25 + years, he has worked in all areas of landscaping and property maintenance for residential, commercial & industrial customers and companies.
Carolyn has her hands in many aspects of the business, mainly as Office and Administrative Manager, Client Care, Marketing Manager and Privacy Officer at Running Waters Landscapes Inc. She has more than 27 years experience in Customer Service, Sales, Marketing, Promotion, Advertising and Management. Carolyn runs the office and helps John keep on top of all that is happening while he is hard at work on job sites.
Our workers are all polite, reliable, hardworking individuals who bring to the job site a variety of specialized skills including landscaping, operating heavy machinery & trucks, woodworking, electrical and gas.
Running Waters Landscapes Inc. carries insurance underwritten by a major insurance company.
Customer Satisfaction is our priority. Most of Running Waters Landscapes Inc.'s customers come as referrals and repeat customers. If you're not happy, we're not happy. We will do all that we can to meet and surpass your expectations from start to finish & beyond as we create that perfect landscape to suit your lifestyle and fulfill your dreams.
Running Waters Landscapes Inc. is a member company of Landscape Ontario and the Better Business Bureau Of Mid Western & Central Ontario.
As a member of Landscape Ontario, Running Waters Landscapes Inc. is encouraged to operate under Landscape Ontario's Principles of Ethics and Conduct:
- The code of ethics is a description of general principles of conduct. They are timeless and not subject to the changes in day to day business practices.
- To serve our clients with integrity, knowledge and creative ability.
- To consistently maintain the confidence and trust in the profession.
- To encourage education and research within the horticultural field.
- To perform work or supply goods according to accepted industry standards and the Canadian Nursery Landscape Association Specifications and/or specifications written in the contract.
- To attract to the profession those who possess a high degree of honesty, courtesy, integrity and competence.
- To continually strive towards the betterment of our environment through our dedication to the profession of horticulture.
- To protect, at all times, the integrity of the profession and the interests of the client and the general public.
- Members of Landscape Ontario are expected and encouraged to observe the code in spirit as well as letter. The code outlines the most important standards of ethical and professional conduct by which members are expected to abide.
- Members shall act fairly, honestly and in a manner they would be prepared to defend publicly in all aspects of the practice of horticulture.
- Members shall endeavour to serve clients with integrity, knowledge and creative ability. They shall provide only the highest level of professional services to clients, employers and others in the industry.
- Members have a responsibility to provide constructive professional criticism when necessary to ensure the continued quality of goods and services.
- Members shall not make a false or malicious statement that may injure the professional reputation of another member.
- Members should work to maintain confidence and trust in the profession of horticulture. Members' advertising shall be neither false nor in any way misleading.
- Members have an obligation to render goods and services in an efficient and cost-effective manner in order to protect the client's interest while maintaining acceptable standards.
- Members have an ongoing responsibility to improve their own professional knowledge and skills and keep abreast of new developments in their industry. Members shall encourage education and research within the horticultural field.
- Members shall endeavour to attract to the profession, individuals with a high degree of honesty, courtesy, integrity and competence.
- Members have a responsibility to pay their suppliers.
- Members will perform work or supply goods according to accepted industry standards and the Canadian Nursery Landscape Association Specifications and/or specifications written in the contract.
- Members shall continually strive toward the betterment of the environment through their dedication to the profession of horticulture.
As a member company of the Better Business Bureau Of Mid Western & Central Ontario in good standing, Running Waters Landscapes Inc. is required to adhere to the Better Business Bureau’s Code of Ethics:
- We will try to serve you with honest values.
- We will be truthful regarding goods and services offered.
- We will honour guarantees offered.
- We will strive to ensure that the normal use of merchandise or services offered will not be hazardous to public health.
- We will advertise and sell merchandise and services on their merit.
- We will avoid all devices and schemes which prey on ignorance and gullibility.
- We will refrain from the use of unethical business practices.
- We will respond to any problem in a timely and conscientious manner.
- We will maintain a healthy business environment by reinforcing mutual respect and openness between customer and merchant..
- We will treat our customers fairly, regardless of age, gender, nationality, race or disability.
If you are interested in employment opportunities with Running Waters Landscapes Inc., please send us your resume and contact information to email@example.com . All your information will be kept confidential. If you have any concerns about the collection of your information, you may contact our Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Running Waters Landscapes Inc. is a good name in the world of landscaping. We have worked hard to earn our good name and reputation. We would like to keep them.
Unfortunately there are individuals and elements who make a career out of stealing Corporate and Personal Identity for the purpose of committing crimes. A part of doing business in today's fast paced, high tech world involves protecting Corporate Identity.
For this reason, we would like to inform all of our clients, potential clients and suppliers that Running Waters Landscapes Inc. is a Canadian family owned and operated company. We are not a supplier of landscape goods. We do not import/export goods, stone, bricks or landscape supplies of any type. We do not sell/ buy or import/export any goods or services overseas via the world wide web or using shipping companies. Our suppliers are all Canadian and are all located within the Greater Toronto area in Ontario, Canada.
Our complete contact information can be viewed by clicking on Contact here and on the Contact in the green ribbon above.
We have only 1 mailing address: 75370-1015 Lakeshore Boulevard East, Toronto, Ontario, M4M-1B0, Canada. Our telephone number is 416-698-2722. If you require our offical FAX number, please contact us directly by telephone or email. Our official website address is www.runningwaterslandscapes.ca . If you have been in contact with an individual claiming to be from Running Waters Landscapes Inc. through any other contact information other than these listed, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
When corporations become victims of identity theft, it is ultimately individuals and the consumer who become victims as well. It is extremely important for us to protect our corporate identity and our clients and future clients.
Thank you for reading this and for your interest in our company. We look forward to helping you with your landscape and waterscape dreams.